Amman museum, French centre ink exchange deal
Amman, June 14, 2010
The Royal Automobile Museum of Jordan recently signed an agreement of cooperation with the French Cultural Centre to establish a programme of exchange and collaboration in areas of mutual interest.
The first activity of this agreement, sponsored by Total Jordan, a leading oil and gas group, is presenting the famous and historic 24 hours of Le Mans Race art exhibition at the Museum.
This event falls under the umbrella of the three year collaboration between Le Mans Museum, Race Course and the Royal Automobile Museum.
The art exhibition, which opened on June 9, will run daily until July 8 at the museum, except for Tuesdays, and it will be open for the public.
Royal Automobile Museum’s art work will be depicting the history of sport cars at Le Mans Circuit Museum, simultaneously with the 24 hour race in Jordan.
Raja Gargour, Director of Royal Automobile Museum, said: “We are always keen to present to our visitors the best and latest shows, enrich their store of knowledge, and offer them an outstanding way of combining entertainment with culture.”
“Le Mans Circuit will be running in Jordan for the first time ever, through the Royal Automobile Museum, opening the way to our visitors to experience the episode,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- KKR among bidders for Saudi fast food chain
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan
- BAS wins hospital catering contract