AGIP wins intellectual property award
London, July 14, 2010
Abu-Ghazaleh Intellectual Property (AGIP), a leading professional services provider, recently received, for the fourth time in a row, the Middle East IP Firm of the Year award for 2010 in London.
The intellectual property (IP) awards are constituted by Managing Intellectual Property (MIP), the leading international magazine for IP owners.
According to MIP, the awards recognize the achievements in IP work over the past year, whether in prosecution, litigation, licensing or other works. They mark the culmination of MIP’s five month-long annual global survey of the world's leading IP firms.
The awards presented are the result of a long and extensive process of research. As per the results of the survey released by MIP Managing, AGIP was ranked in Tier One for trademark, patent and copyright prosecution and contentious work.
“It is a great honor to attend such a distinguished event in the world of Intellectual Property to receive the Award for the Best Intellectual Property firm in the Middle East for the fourth year in a row,” said Dima Naber, AGIP international clients department manager who received the award on behalf of AGIP, a member of Talal Abu-Ghazaleh Organization.
“For more than 35 years our clients have trusted AGIP with the quality of IP services and this award recognizes their confidence and loyalty in our services,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals