ADCP issues fire blankets to tenants
Abu Dhabi, July 19, 2010
Abu Dhabi Commercial Properties (ADCP), a leading real estate management company in the UAE, has launched a new initiative across its managed portfolio in which it will issue fire blankets to all its tenants.
The fire blankets will be issued upon renewal of individual rental contracts at all the six branches across the Emirates; ADCP head office in Tourist Club area, Khalifa A branch, Al Ain branch, Al Hili Al Ain branch, Al Gharbia branch and Dubai branch.
The fire blanket initiative, which will eventually benefit more than 50,000 ADCP leaseholders, has been initiated in response to the many hot-oil pan fires occurring in homes across the UAE. The blanket is used to smother the fire and extinguish it quickly before the fire can spread and cause greater damage.
The fire blanket will be issued free of charge to all tenants as part of an ongoing fire safety awareness campaign, ADCP said in a statement. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey