6 Michelin chefs to star in Dubai food fest
Dubai, September 12, 2010
The Al Bustan Rotana Dubai is hosting one of its biggest culinary promotions by presenting six Michelin star chefs at Rodeo Grill Restaurant, from October to May 2011.
The six renowned chefs were specially invited from France to showcase their renowned dining specialties to Dubai’s discerning food lovers.
The roster of internationally famous master chefs coming to Rodeo Grill include Chef Stephane Gaborieau, Chef Sébastien Chambru, Chef Nicolas Isnard, Chef Daniel Galmiche and Chef Gilles Tournade, who will be personally preparing their culinary masterpieces that earned them their much coveted Michelin Stars to Rodeo Grill guests, a statement said.
Chef Stephane Gaborieau will kick start the dining promotion next month. He is the owner and mastermind behind one of Paris’ most famous dining venues, Le Pergolese Restaurant. He is also the author of well received culinary books including Ten Ways to Cook Lamb and The Cuisine of Lyon.
Chef Stephane will present world-class cuisine for both lunch and dinner at Rodeo Grill from October 3 to 7. Furthermore, he will also be sharing his culinary techniques and secrets through a cooking class on October 6.
“This entire Michelin promotion is in line with our goal of providing only the best dining offers to all of our patrons, as well as to Dubai’s discerning diners,” said Franck Royer, executive assistant manager at the Al Bustan Rotana Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
- Bahrain celebrates Women’s Day
- US Navy plans expansion in Bahrain