Ikea offers special contract furnishing packages
Dubai, September 16, 2010
Ikea, the Swedish furniture giant and part of the Al-Futtaim group, is offering special contract furnishing packages to large and small corporates looking for total solution fit-outs.
The contract furnishing approach allows clients to combine a furniture mix with home accessories, fabrics and lighting. This gives homemakers, hotels, showrooms and corporate offices the flexibility to choose from a whole range of furnishing concepts.
All products and solutions for Ikea Business offered to clients come from within the existing Ikea, range which has over 7500 items in its portfolio. The Ikea Business range is supported by the 2011 catalogue which was launched last week.
“The idea of designing and delivering made-to-measure, trend-setting furniture has fast gained ground and we see more and more customers turning to world-renowned brands like ours to deliver made-to-fit furniture,” said Ahmed Shams, manager, Ikea Business.
Ikea entered the contract-furnishing arena in the UAE in 2006 to cater to corporate offices and residential apartments.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal