The Address plans wedding show
Dubai, September 28, 2010
The Address Hotels + Resorts, owned and managed by Dubai-based Emaar Hospitality Group, will host an event showcasing an array of choices that will help potential brides, grooms and families plan a wedding.
The second annual wedding fair will be held at The Address Dubai Mall from October 1 to 2.
Among the highlights of the fair are special pavilions showcasing products and designs from world leading stylists and designers such as J J Valaya and Elisabeth Di Naya.
The event will also host wedding planners, photographers, hair and make-up artists, fitness companies and airline partners providing information on the most sought after honeymoon destinations.
Additionally, guests will be provided with information on the stunning venues within The Address Hotels + Resorts portfolio for their dream wedding, a company statement said.
“The annual wedding fair by The Address Hotels + Resorts is a value addition as it serves as a one-stop-shop for all brides and grooms to make informed decisions about their big day,” said Marc Dardenne, chief executive officer, Emaar Hospitality Group and Emaar Hotels & Resorts.
“Every aspect of conducting weddings – from venues to styling and cuisine options – is addressed at the showcase.”
Services offered at the show include wedding photographers, videographers, sound and light systems and Emirates honeymoon destinations offered by Emirates Airline. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award
- Bahrain food firms gear up for Ramadan
- Bahrain police recover 800 firebombs
- Raytheon to ink $2.1bn Oman arms deal
- Saudi firm delays Sudan deal over dollar curbs
- Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
- Sudan to sell stakes in four sugar plants
- Abu Dhabi chosen for incentive by Openwork
- Talabat online deliveries hit record 3m