Taj Palace Dubai names executive chef
Dubai, October 11, 2010
The Taj Palace Hotel Dubai has appointed South African Joe Vock its executive chef.
Chef Vock has spent much of his career working in several African countries and has headed kitchen brigades at the Peermont Hotels Grand Palm Botswana, the Southern Sun group of hotels and Sandton Crowne Plaza.
Hailing from Cape Town South Africa Vock has been in the hospitality industry for 29 years .He is a member of the South African Chefs Association and also of Les Disciples d Auguste Escoffier.
Vock has plans to introduce new food concepts at the hotel’s signature restaurants and will be enhancing the breakfast and lunch buffets, a statement said.
He is also planning to add more theme nights and regular food promotions, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey