Burgundy Desserts Bar opens 1st Dubai outlet
Dubai, December 27, 2010
Burgundy Desserts Bar has opened a new outlet at the Palm Strip Shopping Mall in Jumeirah as part of its regional expansion plans.
The outlet plans to serve desserts and chocolate, confectionaries and cakes.
“Burgundy Desserts Bar is a one stop treat shop, where customers can come in and taste the difference – whether it is a piece of our cheesecake or one of our mini-desserts. We offer a wide choice of desserts from cakes and chocolate, confectionaries and mini-desserts that are uniquely Burgundy,” stated Haifa Mohammed, shop sales manager, Burgundy Desserts Bar.
“We chose Palm Strip as our location as it is the most popular mall in the Jumeirah area, where people love to come and shop or just hang out.”
“Burgundy will be a perfect blend with our other tenant-mix of well-established brands,” added Deepak Chawla, operations manager at Dubai Investment Properties (DIP).-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Entrepreneurship festival targets SMEs
- Equity firm buys into Algerian Pepsi bottler
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab