Burgundy Desserts Bar opens 1st Dubai outlet
Dubai, December 27, 2010
Burgundy Desserts Bar has opened a new outlet at the Palm Strip Shopping Mall in Jumeirah as part of its regional expansion plans.
The outlet plans to serve desserts and chocolate, confectionaries and cakes.
“Burgundy Desserts Bar is a one stop treat shop, where customers can come in and taste the difference – whether it is a piece of our cheesecake or one of our mini-desserts. We offer a wide choice of desserts from cakes and chocolate, confectionaries and mini-desserts that are uniquely Burgundy,” stated Haifa Mohammed, shop sales manager, Burgundy Desserts Bar.
“We chose Palm Strip as our location as it is the most popular mall in the Jumeirah area, where people love to come and shop or just hang out.”
“Burgundy will be a perfect blend with our other tenant-mix of well-established brands,” added Deepak Chawla, operations manager at Dubai Investment Properties (DIP).-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Egypt gathers 2.7m tonnes of wheat
- Iran seeks to speed up nuclear activity: IAEA
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan