Beca inks deal with Al Jazira
Manama, January 7, 2011
The Bahrain Exhibition and Convention Authority (Beca) has signed an agreement with Al Jazira Group to participate in the third Annual Food and Hospitality Expo 2011.
The expo is supported by the Industry and Commerce Ministry, Bahrain Chamber of Commerce and Industry and Gulf Air as the official carrier.
The sponsors include Bahrain Airport Services, Coca-Cola Company, Bahrain This Month magazine and Signature Bahrain magazine.
The expo held last year achieved an increase in growth by 50 per cent in the number of direct exhibitors and visitors in comparison with what has been achieved since its launch in 2009.
The expo will be held at the Bahrain International Exhibition and Convention Centre from February 8 to 10.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal