Jotun unveils colour measurement service
Riyadh, April 20, 2011
Jotun Paints, one of the world’s leading producers of paints and coatings, has introduced a new colour measurement service in Saudi Arabia.
The ‘Color Eye’ is a handy and portable device that can provide accurate colour measurements and exact shade definition.
The new tool, which is highly recommended for Jotun dealers, distributors and professionals in the design and decorative segment like architects and interior designers, can measure up to four colours simultaneously and is backed by an extensive colour database.
The ‘Color Eye’ can take 27 colour-accurate images in less than one second. The images are taken from three different angles that search for the best matching colour from its database. Users can widely benefit from the tool - from measuring interior and exterior surfaces to harmonising, rendering and matching colours.
The handy tool also provides its users with key information like Jotun name, number and NCS number of the colour being measured.
“The ‘Color Eye’ tool is a new service and product that Jotun is offering for the first time to our customers in Saudi Arabia,” said Faisal Karim, marketing manager, Jotun Saudia Co.
“The ‘Color Eye’ is only one of the many new products and services that we will be offering to our customers this year.”-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb