Dow unit launches online solar energy show
Dubai, June 1, 2011
US-based Dow Corning, a subsidiary of the Dow Chemical Company and a leader in silicon-based technology, has unveiled a new virtual trade show focusing on innovations in solar energy.
The Solar Solutions Virtual Trade Show, accessible at dowcorning.com/solarvirtualtradeshow, features three virtual kiosks filled with videos and downloadable literature, with each kiosk highlighting a particular area of solar innovation: encapsulant solutions, potting and protection solutions and frame and rail solutions.
A "welcome" kiosk with a video welcome message and downloadable technical papers also is included, as are several panels that offer videos, contact information and other informative content when clicked by visitors.
"This is a modern extension of the traditional trade show experience, and we are excited about offering this new time- and money-saving option to our current and prospective customers," said Cindy Esler, global marketing communications leader for Dow Corning Solar Solutions.
"We think this tool will enhance Dow Corning's reputation as a provider of solutions for the solar industry by expanding our reach beyond traditional methods,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal