Grohe launches new faucet range
Dubai, June 27, 2011
Grohe, the Germany-based manufacturer of luxury bathroom and kitchen fittings, has introduced a new design to its popular Euroline range of faucets.
The geometric design of the Eurocube line is entirely focused on square shapes, complementing to bathrooms inspired by straight lines and purist interior.
Clear and straight silhouettes are firmly established elements in renowned designers’ repertoires. Grohe takes this concept to the next level by completely avoiding all rounded and cylindrical elements and incorporating parallel lines, elegant surfaces and well-balanced squares.
The minimalist spout of the basin faucets has a chamfered underside which positions the mousseur at the optimum angle ensuring a perfect water flow, a statement said.
The lever rises at a seven-degree angle, and is accentuated by a cut-out which makes the faucet appear less rigid, lightening and softening its overall appearance.
Taking clear, geometric design to a higher level, Eurocube is the perfect choice for architects and project planners, the statement said.
The unmistakable Eurocube design is not only consistently applied to all faucets and fittings for basins, tubs, showers and bidets, but also takes the most varied requirements and technical conditions into account.
Offerings for basin installations include wall-mounted two-hole faucets and three-hole deck-mounted versions. Entry-level priced four-hole combinations are among the highlights in the bathtub and shower area.
Grohe has created a complete range of bathroom fittings with matching showers and accessories and even kitchen sink fittings.
This new line of faucets incorporates a number of top-notch technologies. A number of Eurocube products are equipped with Grohe EcoJoy for water savings on a sustained basis.
Grohe QuickFix Plus simplifies and accelerates the installation of these modern faucets, resulting in significant savings in on-site installation time, while Grohe SilkMove ensures a silky-smooth lever operation and the chrome finish owes its brilliant surface to Grohe StarLight.
Technical sophistication comes in the form of a square-shaped ball-jointed aerator on the bidet faucet as well as a new 28 mm cartridge with temperature limiter which allows for particularly slender fittings with built-in scalding protection, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack
- 3 policemen killed in Bahrain blast
- Dammam-Al Ahsa train service starts
- Egypt wheat supplies enough to last until June
- Expat killed at Saudi workers' holding facility
- 80 global speakers for Doha summit on family
- Restaurant runs up $47,555 phone bill in 4 days
- NZ minister to visit Gulf states
- Public-private tie-ups ‘vital for agri growth’
- China firm wins solar power project in Amman
- 15,000 attend Bahrain garden show
- Omani firms shine at top food expo
- Bahrain to set up national food company
- Dozens hurt in gas leak at plant near Doha
- Twelve dead in Qatar restaurant gas explosion