STC launches mobile gaming portal
Riyadh, July 19, 2011
STC, the leading telecom service provider in Saudi Arabia, recently launched its STC gaming portal service which enables customers to access the STC games' index via mobile phone.
Customers can subscribe and get specific games during their subscription period, in addition to downloading games other than the games specified in the subscription at an affordable price, a statement said.
This unique service provides a variety of games, and customer can subscribe to it by sending blank message to the number 816640, it added.
The customer will then receive a link of the application which he downloads to his mobile phone.
A list of the most demanded games of the week along with a list of new games will be presented to subscribers, in addition to the application's support and assistance service.
Daily subscription fee is SR0.65 ($0.17) per day or SR20 ($5.33) per month which includes getting one game weekly with the possibility of buying other games at SR10 for one game, in addition, the portal will contain six games at the same moment (simultaneously) with a weekly change of games.
The portal, exclusively, contains a diverse package of unique Blackberry and Nokia games. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires