Arab fashion show opens at Dubai Mall
Dubai, July 28, 2011
Sheila and Abaya Fashion, one of the attractions of the ongoing Dubai Summer Surprises and a fashion highlight this summer, has opened at the Fashion Catwalk in The Dubai Mall.
The fashion show is known for showcasing collections of local and GCC designers with the aim of presenting the latest trends in sheilas and abayas - an integral part of Arabic fashion.
The three-day fashion event will go on till July 29 and feature designers and fashion labels in the sheila and abaya industry. Each day will feature three shows scheduled between 7:30pm and 9:30pm. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon
- DuPont in sustainability goals success
- Abu Dhabi Police, Royal Jet ink agreement
- Jotun opens warehouse in Dammam