Kraft donates food products
Manama, August 8, 2011
Kraft Foods has donated food products for Ramadan to the Bahrain Red Crescent Society through its Bahrain plant.
The donation aims to support needy families within the Kingdom.
The manufacturing plant in Bahrain is one of Kraft Foods’ largest facilities in the Middle East, with an approximate production of 60,000 tonnes per year.
The food packages, comprising Tang and Kraft Cheese will be delivered to the Bahrain Red Crescent Society from the Bahrain International Investment Park in Al-Hidd. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm
- Bahrain celebrates Women’s Day
- US Navy plans expansion in Bahrain