Child star to perform at quiz show
Manama, August 15, 2011
'Arabs' Got Talent' finalist Hala Al Turk will perform at the banking sector competition of the Tamkeen business quiz show in Bahrain on August 16.
Khaleeji Commercial Bank, BBK, Al Salam Bank and Sakana teams will contest the final, FinMark Communications said.
The event will be held at the Cultural Hall auditorium in Manama, next to the Bahrain Museum at 9pm.
The show is held under the patronage of Sheikh Nasser Bin Hamad Al Khalifa, chairman of the Supreme Council for Youth and Sports and the president of Bahrain Olympics Committee.
Nine-year-old Hala, who represented Bahrain in the Arab world’s premier talent competition, won hearts with her performance and has since become one of the best-known child performers across the Arab countries.
She has recently released her first album “Baba Nezal Maashah”, which is a kids music CD produced by Platinum Records. Hala will perform from her CD and other songs.
The show will also feature other musical performances, compliments of Urfilez. The entry is open to the public for free.
Members of the public can also take part in the quiz challenge Ramadan by visiting www.tamkeenquiz.com and correctly answering questions in order to enter the show’s grand prize draw and a chance to win a new Mitsubishi ASX Crossover, which has been donated by Al Zayani Investments. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal