Xerox launches new wide format printer
Dubai, August 15, 2011
Xerox, a global document management company, has launched a new wide format multifunction printer.
The Xerox 7142 MFP printer gives architectural, engineering, construction and manufacturing companies and commercial print shops an affordable option for colour technical documents, the company said.
It employs high-resolution colour scanning and printing technology to ensure crisp, accurate image quality. The system scans hard copy documents to electronic files and copies existing prints of all standard sizes – up to 15m, it said.
The large 15-inch touch screen not only provides an easy-to-use interface but also gives a real-time preview of the document as it is scanned. The “Sure Scan” feature allows the user to view and alter scanning settings, ensuring the best quality before printing or storing the document to archive, while eliminating the need to rescan, it said.
The Xerox 7142 MFP uses the latest ink-jet head technology, which enables printing on a variety of media, including standard uncoated paper.
The solution supports popular CAD and graphic communication file formats and is also powerful enough to support full graphic communications applications.
The Xerox 7142 Multifunction Printer Solution will be available for order and installation immediately. As all Xerox wide format solutions are modular, Xerox 7142 customers can upgrade their system to a 7142 Multifunction Printer Solution, a statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal