Liali launches new range of rings
UAE, August 16, 2011
Liali Jewellery, a leading retailer of diamond jewellery in the UAE, has launched a range of specially crafted diamond rings to celebrate Eid.
The rings combine 18k white gold settings with select diamonds, presented in a choice of exclusive cuts. All the rings are priced from Dh1999 onwards.
Several rings flaunt floral motifs featuring diamond brilliants, closely aligned to form pretty blossoms. They are designed in a way that the brilliance of the individual diamonds appears to fuse in a powerful dazzle to present the look and radiance of a large ring with over three carats of diamonds.
Their bands are also decorated with baguette diamonds. The rings, forms a part of Liali’s DZ collection at just Dh12, 000. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey
- South Korean group in $1.1bn Iraq jet deal
- Northrop Grumman inks Saudi training deal
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn