1,000 cars donated to Jeddah flood victims
Jeddah, August 17, 2011
A total of 1,000 cars and 10,000 household items were distributed to Jeddah’s flood victims at ceremony held at the Hilton Hotel, Jeddah.
The event was held under the patronage of Prince Khalid Al Faisal Bin Abdulaziz Al Saud, Governor of the Makkah Province, and in the presence of Prince Alwaleed Bin Talal Bin Abdulaziz Alsaud, chairman of Alwaleed Bin Talal Foundation.
The charities that assisted in the donation of the relief aid to the victims include World Assembly of Muslim Youth (WAMY), Al Bir Association, Al Faisaliya Women's Charity, Alahya Centers and the Women’s Charity Association and Almustawda’ Alkahiri. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals
- US, Chinese warships narrowly avoid collision
- Gulf Air backs UN 'MY World' survey