Bin Hindi hands over key EWA system
Manama, September 7, 2011
Bahrain-based Bin Hindi Informatics together with Barco, a leading designer and developer of visualisation solutions for selected professional markets, handed over the new system control centre to Electricity and Water Authority (EWA).
The new system with a rear projection display will replace EWA's old Mimic Board in Umm Al Hassam area in Bahrain, said Barco, which has tailored this first system control centre of its kind set up in the Kingdom.
Bin Hindi Informatics special projects division implemented the project under the supervision of Barco's project management team and Dublin-based consultants and engineers ESB International.
Bin Hindi Informatics divisional manager Binoy Varghese congratulated the project team on completing the project on time.
Varghese also thanked EWA departments and ESB International for their co-ordination towards the successful implementation of the control system which is a major milestone in the EWA Transmission Development Project.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head