Bin Hindi hands over key EWA system
Manama, September 7, 2011
Bahrain-based Bin Hindi Informatics together with Barco, a leading designer and developer of visualisation solutions for selected professional markets, handed over the new system control centre to Electricity and Water Authority (EWA).
The new system with a rear projection display will replace EWA's old Mimic Board in Umm Al Hassam area in Bahrain, said Barco, which has tailored this first system control centre of its kind set up in the Kingdom.
Bin Hindi Informatics special projects division implemented the project under the supervision of Barco's project management team and Dublin-based consultants and engineers ESB International.
Bin Hindi Informatics divisional manager Binoy Varghese congratulated the project team on completing the project on time.
Varghese also thanked EWA departments and ESB International for their co-ordination towards the successful implementation of the control system which is a major milestone in the EWA Transmission Development Project.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- RAK yacht club enters new partnership
- Mubadala unit developing new cabin concept
- Iran denies link to spying ring in Saudi
- Turkey shuts Syria border after bombings
- Enrolment for tourism youth summer camp opens
- Bahrain MPs vote to ban pork
- Kuwaiti touristic website introduced
- Lebanese firm to invest $800m in Sudan
- Interface showcases new collection
- Saudi woman director wins top GFF award