Jumeirah appoints new global sales director
Jumeirah, September 19, 2011
Luxury hotel group, Jumeirah, has appointed Marnie Kovacs as its director of global sales for the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia.
Based in the global sales office in London, Kovacs brings 16 years of sales and marketing experience gained in both in-house and agency roles for high-profile businesses in the UK such as CHI Hotels & Resorts, Oberoi Hotels & Resorts and Ian Schrager Hotels, whilst also having worked for Millennium & Copthorne in the UK and New York.
She also represented a portfolio of deluxe boutique hotels that includes The Dorchester Collection Hotels in Paris, Le Meurice, and The Beverly Hills Hotel in Los Angeles, the company said in a statement.
In her new role for Jumeirah Group, Kovacs will lead the luxury hotels and resorts group’s sales strategy within the UK, Ireland and Scandinavia covering the corporate, leisure and group segments.
Jumeirah manages hotels and resorts in Dubai, London, Shanghai, Frankfurt and the Maldives, with new properties opening in the next few months in Mallorca, Abu Dhabi, Kuwait and Baku. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- GCC to set up 100,000-strong security force
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires