UAE 'on global sign, graphics stage'
Dubai, October 5, 2011
UAE-based Falak Holding said its subsidiary - International Expo Consults (IEC) has put the UAE on the global stage with regard to signage, graphics and printing industries in the last 15 years.
A multi-faceted business conglomerate, Falak Holding said the company will unveil the 15th edition of the Sign and Graphic Imaging Middle East’ (SGI) show early next year.
SGI is one of the most anticipated events of the year in the region for exhibitors and visitors in the signage, outdoor media, screen and digital printing industries.
It will be held from January 31 to February 2 at the Dubai World Trade Centre.
On reaching this milestone year, Abdul Rahman Falaknaz, the chairman of IEC said, “When we started our journey 15 years ago we had representation from few countries but today we are proud to say that over 296 exhibitors from 23 countries took part in the 2011 edition.'
Falaknaz said the numbers were set to grow further during the 15th edition to be held next year.
'Our show has generated sales amounting to billions of dollars for exhibitors serving the digital printing, signage and outdoor advertising industries in the last decade and a half,' said Falaknaz.
'We could achieve all this because we also had a great team to put the show together,' he added.-TradeArabiaNews Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- BAE Systems falls after UAE halts fighter talks
- Bahrain seizes $7.2m drugs in boat raids
- UAE pulls out of $9.8bn Eurofighter deal
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show