400 delegates to attend mediaME forum
Amman, October 27, 2011
More than 400 delegates and 25 speakers are expected to take part in the mediaME Forum: 2011, the Levant digital media event, taking place in Amman next month.
The two-day event, which will be held on November 27 and 28 at the Grand Hyatt Amman Hotel, is organised by MediaScope and managed by mediaME.com, an online community of 13,000 advertising and media professionals.
The event will bring together clients and advertising professionals from Jordan, Lebanon, Palestine, Syria and Iraq and beyond to meet, gain knowledge and discuss the digital media future of the Levant region.
The forum will cover topics including Arab Internet users' habits, audience segments and content preferences, digital media buying strategies for clients and advertising agencies, search engine optimization (SEO) and marketing (SEM) strategies, the utilization of social media channels for branding, online reputation management & PR, creative digital campaigns from across the region, mobile applications and advertising, Arab online gaming trends, online media measurement and monitoring and more.
A preliminary agenda, including forum session speakers and workshop trainers, has now been announced at the event website, mediaMEForum.com.
"The positive feedback we received last year has made us realise how important it is to serve the Levant market with a highly focused and specialised event covering the topics of digital media. This year we have an expanded program, and we're ensuring that attendees get even more value from the event’s content and fantastic networking opportunity." said Rula Al Salah, managing editor of mediaME.com.
"As digital media professionals from the Levant, we realise that there is work to be done in educating and encouraging marketers to catch up with their audiences who are already online. It's surprising that this part of the Middle East produces the region's top digital media projects and entrepreneurs, yet they cannot count on their home markets for advertising revenue,” said Zeid Nasser, founder of mediaME.com and chairman of the mediaME Forum.
“Surely, after all these years, it's time that Levant-based advertisers took out a considerable slice of their advertising budgets for digital, following the example set by advertising agencies and clients in the Gulf," he said.
The two-day event, which will be taking place on the 27th & 28th of November at the Grand Hyatt Amman Hotel, is organized by MediaScope and managed by mediaME.com, the region's first and largest online community of 13,000 advertising and media professionals. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain