IAA to host key advertising forum
Manama, December 12, 2011
The International Advertising Association (IAA) Bahrain Chapter, in co-operation with the Social Media Club Bahrain, is hosting a special gathering for the advertising and marketing communications industry today.
'The event is being held in response to the increasingly critical role that social media is playing in networking in the Arab region,' said IAA Bahrain Chapter president Khamis Al Muqla.
'Governments and businesses alike have taken notice of the potential offered by the increased penetration of social networking tools, and its active role in the integrated marketing communications mix.'
'With this in mind, we are honoured to have David Bullock, co-author of Barack 2.0, as the guest speaker at this gathering, sharing with us his insights on the topic 'How to go from a startup to an established brand in 18 months using new media,'' Al Muqla stated.
'We look forward to hearing his insights in particular with regards to business networking,' he added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Saudi's inaugural food expo 'a big hit'
- One million Gazans in need of food aid says UN
- US burger chain to open outlets in Saudi
- $350,000 raised at Dubai charity event
- 2013 deadliest for desperate migrants, says report
- Bahrain sees 25pc drop in fires
- 4,500 to exhibit at Dubai food show
- Northrop Grumman names new Saudi head
- 1,500 delegates at Ajman networking event
- Iran buys Indian raw sugar in rare deals