ADSB to be main sponsor of Navdex 2013
Abu Dhabi, January 7, 2013
Abu Dhabi Ship Building (ADSB) will be the main sponsor for the upcoming Naval Defence Exhibition (Navdex) 2013, which is designed to address emerging trends in the region’s naval defence market.
Navdex will see increased areas for live on-water demonstrations, as well as a broader technology offering featuring advanced geospatial mapping systems and network-centric architecture.
“Navdex presents a unique opportunity for ADSB to showcase our industry-leading offering to government and private sector decision makers,” said Mohammed Al Junaibi, CEO of ADSB.
“From our base in Abu Dhabi, ADSB successfully provides products and related services to Navies, Coast Guards and other military and para-military vessel operators throughout the GCC region. Navdex 2013 is key in helping us reach out to our existing clients, build relationships with new ones and discuss developments in this fast moving industry.”
“We are pleased to have the support of ADSB, a key player driving innovation in the UAE’s naval defence industry,” said Saleh Al Marzooqi, director of Idex (International Defence Exhibition & Conference).
“With emerging issues such as piracy and growing offshore natural resources, maritime security is key for GCC nations reinforcing core defence infrastructures. More than a sponsor, we look forward to working in partnership with ADSB to provide an enhanced maritime offering meeting regional demands.”
Idex and Navdex will take place at Abu Dhabi’s National Exhibition Centre from February 17 to 21. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm