Elevation Burger opens new Dubai outlet
Manama, January 17, 2013
US-based fast food brand, Elevation Burger, which offers organic beef patties, recently opened a new outlet in Latifa Towers on Sheikh Zayed road, next to Crowne Plaza Dubai.
The opening was attended by the US Consul General Rob Waller; US Vice Consulate Kristen J Hughes; chairman of Elevation Burger UAE, Walid Al Baejan; CEO of Elevation Burger UAE Khaled Al Dhubaib; and representatives from leading media houses.
Elevation Burger serves 100 per cent organic burgers made from 100 per cent grass-fed beef and fries cooked in olive oil. Hence, the meals are better with less fat and fewer calories than other burger chains, a statement from the brand said.
The Elevation Burger UAE Facebook page is already live where thousands of fans have already registered to book their free burger tasting invitation.
“Elevation Burger will be the most happening burger place in Dubai; it has been the favorite wherever it has opened before. We are delighted to bring this excellent dining option to UAE after the success in Kuwait, Bahrain, Qatar and Saudi Arabia,” Al Dhubaib said. “Eating organic doesn’t mean you have to completely change your lifestyle. Elevation Burger lets you eat better-for-you, organic meat without sacrificing taste.”
Elevation Burger believes in the philosophy that fast food doesn’t have to mean junk food, the statement said. It offers parents to give kids delicious meals they’ll love and can feel good about.
All of Elevation Burger’s patties are hand-made and freshly grinded daily in the restaurants. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages
- Poultry farms strike may trigger shortages in Bahrain
- Oman seals Victoria food security pact
- Saudi woman, 80, donates $133m to charity
- New Saudi clamp on energy drinks
- Outrage follows Bahrain killer bomb
- Improvised explosive device used in Bahrain attack