7 Mubadala firms to showcase at Idex
Abu Dhabi, February 11, 2013
Seven Mubadala group companies operating in the defence sector will showcase their contributions to the UAE Armed Forces at the upcoming Idex 2013 exhibition in Abu Dhabi.
Idex 2013 will take place between February 17 and 21 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibition Centre.
The defense-related network of Mudabala, the Abu Dhabi-based investment and development company, delivers technical, training and project management expertise across aviation, maritime and ground-based platforms.
The participating Mubadala group companies comprise: Al Taif Technical Services, Bayanat for Mapping & Surveying Services, Injazat Data Systems, Advanced Military Maintenance Repair and Overhaul Company (Ammroc), Horizon Flight Academy, Al Yah Satellite Communications Company (Yahsat) and Abu Dhabi Ship Building.
With Emiratization at the heart of their development strategies, the companies are committed to creating thousands of jobs for UAE nationals by 2017. By offering unrivalled training and career opportunities for UAE nationals, Mubadala is supporting the development of the next generation of Emirati scientists, engineers and technicians across the spectrum of its defense-related businesses, said a statement.
“Mubadala’s defense-related companies are supporting the UAE Armed Forces’ drive to focus on their core operations through the creation of a sustainable, networked and commercially-viable system. By forming new international partnerships, the companies will also increase their range of service offerings to regional customers,” said Homaid Al Shemmari, executive director, Mubadala Aerospace. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages