Rattan unveils new barbecue grill station
Dubai, March 18, 2013
Rattan House, a leading manufacturer of outdoor furniture in the Middle East, has launched its new multi-functional Durango barbecue island, a versatile built-in grill station beautifully designed in neutral tones.
Designed from Tuozi by Movelar the barbeque stations come in classic brick work for grilling enthusiasts, said a statement from Rattan House.
The unique features in this model is the food-prep station, while the lattice of the bottom shelves provides a space for tools and the built-in sink makes it a viable option to be placed in your backyard, it added.
Rattan House operates across multiple retail outlets in the UAE, Saudi Arabia, Qatar, Oman, Jordan and Indonesia. In the UAE, Rattan House is located on Sheikh Zayed Road before the 2nd interchange in Dubai.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Qatar 'interested in Eurofighter, Rafale jets'
- Dubai gold refiner wins ISO certification
- KKR among bidders for Saudi fast food chain
- UK denies role in Bahrain’s security action
- Wadi makes splash in booming MICE market
- Alba donates aid to Bahrain’s elderly
- Ethiopia, Egypt tone down talk of war over Nile dam
- Tougher food marketing needed to cut obesity: WHO
- Playnation to host Hip Hop contest
- Bahrain alerts on waste food during Ramadan