Saudi dairy approves $26m dividends
Riyadh, May 20, 2013
Saudi Dairy and Foodstuff Company (Sadafco) has approved a board recommendation for distribution of dividends worth SR97.5 million ($26 million) at SR3 per share representing 30 per cent of the capital, for the first quarter, said a report.
The board approved the proposal at the Annual General Assembly for the financial year ended March 31, according to a statement on the Saudi bourse website.
Eligibility will be for the shareholders who are registered on the company's records with Tadawul on the closing date of the forthcoming General Assembly Meeting.
The ِAGM date will be announced later after obtaining the required approvals from the concerned authorities; the distribution date will be determined after approval of the General Assembly Meeting, the report added.-TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm