Bahrain City Centre shopper wins Porsche
Manama, July 4, 2013
Bahrain City Centre ended its summer campaign with the giving away of a Porsche Panamera S to the winner, Aisha Ebrahim Mohammed.
The vehicle was on display throughout the campaign to excite shoppers and invite them to snap photos by the car, said a statement.
Five other shoppers, Ram Kunthody, Mohammed Al Mahmeed, David Hendrie, Bushra Ahmed and Abdulhussain Qamber, won BD1,000 ($2,652) shopping vouchers, which they can use in the malls 340 retail stores, it said.
The summer campaign was sport-themed to promote the mall's sports and leisure retailers, it added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- RJ, Jordan Society sign strategic deal
- 125 exhibitors for Sharjah halal expo
- SRB to oversee UK firm’s shari’a compliance drive
- SMEs conference opens in Bahrain
- Nasa finds evidence of freshwater lake in Mars
- Diamond to launch UK café brand in UAE
- Mideast super-rich's wealth surges to $354bn
- Focus on anti-trafficking co-operation
- 300 brands on show at Saudi Foodex
- Bridge project at US base to be ready soon