Kohler launches personalised wash station
Dubai, August 19, 2013
Kohler, a global leader in kitchen and bath design and technology, has announced the launch of its new bathroom collection in the UAE that enables consumers to compose their own made-to-measure, personalised wash station.
Kohler’s Parallel collection exudes two different feels, depending on the vessels basin; in other words, streamlined styling with the Rêve vessel - or harmonious elegance with the Presqu’île basin, a statement said.
Jerome Michel, managing director, Europe, Middle East & Africa Region, Kohler Brand stated: “Parallel is all about personalized elegance, style and comfort and we are proud to introduce this new bathroom collection in the UAE where we are confident that these key features will match the taste of our customers in the UAE.”
Mohammed Nada, regional marketing manager, Kohler Brand said: “Parallel naturally makes a statement with its refined fluid lines and impeccable finishes and colours.”
“Our customers can now personalize and customize their own made-to-measure wash-stations with special attention given to the interior and exterior finishes on this collection to ensure capturing our customers’ minds and hearts,” he added.
This new collection is available in three finishes: a bright gloss white melamine, a shiny, trendy Gazelle melamine, and a natural, authentic Quebec Oak effect. – TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal
- Alwaleed Foundation lights up 3 Saudi villages