Contego installs new forensic unit
Dubai, September 15, 2013
Contego Solutions, a leading provider of digital investigation, has installed the next generation AntAnalyzer forensic workstation by German manufacturer mh Service.
The workstation will further enhance Contego’s digital forensic lab capabilities, said a senior official in a statement.
“With our extensive investigation background, and the state-of-the-art digital forensic lab, incorporating the mh Service AntAnalyzer will provide us with the power and flexibility to handle our clients’ requirements efficiently,” said managing director Timm Lemcke.
Numan Ahmad, the director of business development, said: “Searching large volumes of data can be challenging for organisations. With our advanced digital forensics capability, we can now serve clients with searching, investigating and data analysis, in a quick and secure manner.”
Contego Solutions offers advanced digital forensic investigation and incident response services to help enterprises to identify any type of electronic evidence in cases such as HR and employee misconduct, corporate fraud and disputes, IT security breach, malware infections, compliance and auditing investigations, misuse of organisational resources and in their data analysis or verification requirement. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- UAE food expo nets $544m deals
- Bleak outlook for WTO deal as rift widens
- Cargill picks top ME banker for Asia role
- Raytheon sees $5bn Mideast orders in 'weeks'
- Civil servants may get 20pc pay increase
- Bikers Cafe launched in Fujairah
- N Irish seafood firms eye Mideast market
- UAE experts warn of rising child abuse
- German pump specialist boosts ME presence
- Almaymanah signs franchise with Austria firm