Over 200 firms to attend Abu Dhabi security expo
Abu Dhabi, December 24, 2013
More than 218 companies are set to showcase the latest security methods and specialised technologies at an upcoming exhibition in Abu Dhabi.
The International Security, Safety and National Resilience exhibition will run from April 1 to 3 at the Abu Dhabi National Exhibitions Centre.
The event, organised by the MoI and Reed Exhibition, will feature specialised pavilions for homeland security and national resilience, information security, and critical infrastructure security.
Major General Staff Dr Obeid Al Kutbi, deputy commander-in-chief of Abu Dhabi Police and chairman of the Higher Organizing Committee for ISNR 2014 and the International Conference for Security Challenges, stressed the importance of promoting the event through the media, explaining its prominence and the UAE’s Ministry of Interior’s efforts in rescue missions, firefighting missions, emergency situations, and in maintaining public safety.
The event will also feature two launch events - Fire and Emergency Middle East (FEM) and Occupational Safety and Health Middle East (OSH ME), in addition to the International Conference on Security Challenges, which is scheduled for March 31.
Hundreds of exhibitors and senior security, safety, and risk prevention professionals from across the Middle East will attend the event, which will showcase advanced security solutions for establishments and vital infrastructure protection for government institutions, semi-governmental organisations, and private businesses, he added. - TradeArabia News Service
More Miscellaneous Stories
- Mother recounts vice den ordeal in Bahrain
- More companies 'getting into CSR activities'
- Middle East grain import bills could rise
- New Emirati themed restaurant opens
- 4 UAE companies in race for agri innovation awards
- Stage set for Bahrain Animal Production Show
- Amphibious boats make global debut in Dubai
- Dubai chamber F&B group sets roadmap for 2014
- Feminisation drive costs $213m to Saudi firms
- US interiors firm opens MEA base in Dubai
- Saudi 'spends $1.6bn on energy drinks'
- Farmer is jailed for raping housemaid in Bahrain
- Bahraini mother recounts firebombs agony
- Guard foils masked ATM robbers in Bahrain
- Bahraini on Arab world's 'most powerful women' list
- Latest kitchen technology at Sharjah event
- Number of HNWIs in Africa to double by 2023
- World boxing legend to visit Bahrain
- UAE road accidents decline by 23.5pc
- Top businesswomen in Bahrain honoured
- Death penalty sought for Bahrain terrorists
- Girl, 9, dies after fall from 8th floor in Abu Dhabi
- Lebanese café brand opens Dubai outlet
- Bahrain poultry firm told to step up safety
- Customer dies in Bahrain cafe brawl
- Bahraini boys hurt while planting bombs
- Philips, Ericsson launch LED street lighting
- DuBiotech to set up first Halal safety lab
- Jotun to supply coatings for Makkah Station
- Raytheon wins $655m Kuwait Patriot deal