Microsoft to unveil traffic jam beater
New York, April 10, 2008
Microsoft Corp plans on Thursday to unveil a Web-based service for driving directions that uses sophisticated software to help its users avoid traffic jams, a report said.
The software technology system, called Clearflow, will provide drivers with alternative information for routes that takes into account prevailing traffic patterns, according to the New York Times.
The Clearflow system will be available as part of Microsoft's Live.com site for 72 US cities, the report said.
Microsoft was not immediately available for comment. - Reuters
More Motoring Stories
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc
- Al Majid opens 2 KIA showrooms