Mercedes-Benz names regional sales manager
Dubai, March 19, 2009
Daimler Middle East has appointed Pablo Souto as regional sales manager for the Mercedes Car Group with responsibility for Kuwait, Lebanon and Syria.
Souto, 27, who holds an honours degree in European Business Studies, replaces Lee Boyle who has moved to another company within the automotive industry in the Middle East.
Souto began working for DaimlerChrysler in the UK before joining Chrysler, Jeep and Dodge Middle East in April 2006 where he was a sales manager responsible for the UAE, Oman, Jordan and Lebanon.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain
- Bahrain motor show opens today
- Bahrain motor show to line-up top models
- GM shakes up auto industry, names first woman CEO
- Nissan Tiida named ‘Best Budget Hatchback’
- Arabian Automobiles inks Infiniti purchase deal
- Record launches at Dubai motor show
- Harley-Davidson Mena backs UN food programme
- Dubai, Riyadh transport plans win praise