Al Tayer technicians get Ford certification
Dubai, May 22, 2010
Technicians from Al Tayer Motors, the Ford, Lincoln and Mercury importer in the UAE, recently finished their senior specialist technician course as part of Ford Motor’s master technician training programme.
“We commend the dedication of Al Tayer Motors’ after sales department and its team of technicians in acquiring this important certification in order to deliver first-class quality work while servicing our Ford, Lincoln and Mercury customers,' said Chris Noel, Ford Middle East's regional customer services director.
'Thorough knowledge is key in order to get it right the first time, one of the top priorities that we work towards. Our customers can rest assured that their vehicles are in expert hands,” he added.
Boulos Massoud, general manager, after sales at Al Tayer Motors said: “As usual, our technicians embraced the various challenges that come with this certification, in order to enhance their expertise levels and increase their knowledge.”
Technicians at Al Tayer Motors and its subsidiary Premier Motors (the Ford, Lincoln and Mercury dealer in Abu Dhabi and Al Ain) undergo rigorous training as part of the Ford certification process.
To date, more than 200 technicians have completed foundation level while more than 130 achieved specialist technician level. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success