Mize.com clinches over 5000 sale deals
Jeddah, July 7, 2010
Saudi online company www.mize.com.sa, which specialises in spare parts sales for Toyota and Lexus cars, had clinched more than 5,000 sale deals in just 3 months, a senior official said.
The company, a subsidiary of Munif Al-Nahdi Group, has 100 branches in Saudi Arabia and other neighbouring countries.
Mize.com was also visited by 30,000 people during the 3-month period, he said.
Marwan Zamka, VP for Business Development and New Businesses at Munif Al-Nahdi Group and head of e-malls (electronic malls company) and the developer of mize.com.sa website, revealed that Munif Al-Nahdi Group is currently working on the expansion of its technical consultancy services and online sales and free delivery of spare parts for Toyota and Lexus cars. He also said that customers can book maintenance appointment for all types of cars at any of their 10 maintenance centres in the kingdom through their website.
Moreover, Zamka pointed out that e-malls plans to develop more online sales outlets in order to keep pace with the undertaking which is widely spread all over the world.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June
- Mercedes-Benz Kuwait launches service week
- New Jaguar F-TYPE makes UAE debut
- Yas Marina offers 5 AMG driving experiences
- Transguard driver wins top honour
- UAE Renault sales goes up 49pc