Mize.com clinches over 5000 sale deals
Jeddah, July 7, 2010
Saudi online company www.mize.com.sa, which specialises in spare parts sales for Toyota and Lexus cars, had clinched more than 5,000 sale deals in just 3 months, a senior official said.
The company, a subsidiary of Munif Al-Nahdi Group, has 100 branches in Saudi Arabia and other neighbouring countries.
Mize.com was also visited by 30,000 people during the 3-month period, he said.
Marwan Zamka, VP for Business Development and New Businesses at Munif Al-Nahdi Group and head of e-malls (electronic malls company) and the developer of mize.com.sa website, revealed that Munif Al-Nahdi Group is currently working on the expansion of its technical consultancy services and online sales and free delivery of spare parts for Toyota and Lexus cars. He also said that customers can book maintenance appointment for all types of cars at any of their 10 maintenance centres in the kingdom through their website.
Moreover, Zamka pointed out that e-malls plans to develop more online sales outlets in order to keep pace with the undertaking which is widely spread all over the world.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm