Mize.com clinches over 5000 sale deals
Jeddah, July 7, 2010
Saudi online company www.mize.com.sa, which specialises in spare parts sales for Toyota and Lexus cars, had clinched more than 5,000 sale deals in just 3 months, a senior official said.
The company, a subsidiary of Munif Al-Nahdi Group, has 100 branches in Saudi Arabia and other neighbouring countries.
Mize.com was also visited by 30,000 people during the 3-month period, he said.
Marwan Zamka, VP for Business Development and New Businesses at Munif Al-Nahdi Group and head of e-malls (electronic malls company) and the developer of mize.com.sa website, revealed that Munif Al-Nahdi Group is currently working on the expansion of its technical consultancy services and online sales and free delivery of spare parts for Toyota and Lexus cars. He also said that customers can book maintenance appointment for all types of cars at any of their 10 maintenance centres in the kingdom through their website.
Moreover, Zamka pointed out that e-malls plans to develop more online sales outlets in order to keep pace with the undertaking which is widely spread all over the world.-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE dealer launches 2014 Nissan Patrol
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut