MINI launches contest for Beirut event
Beirut, September 21, 2010
Regional importers of MINI, the small car from the BMW Group, have launched an online competition to win tickets to the region’s biggest MINI event of the year.
To participate, GCC residents need to log onto MINI-me.com, and by answering five questions correctly and getting as many people to vote for them as possible until October 8, two lucky individuals from each GCC country will get to celebrate with the brand in Lebanon next month.
A jam-packed programme has been prepared for October 23, where winners will have the opportunity to drive MINI models to the historic city of Byblos, a statement said.
The event will also feature fashion, design and music by top Lebanese artists, it added.
“MINI is a brand that champions urban projects, competitions and events that promote creativity, so this event will bring together a mixture of all these elements in a fun, exciting and memorable way,” Sarah Klippert, MINI manager for BMW Group Middle East.
“MINI is a cosmopolitan brand so we look forward to welcoming not only competition winners but anyone and everyone around the region who wants to share their love for MINI,” she added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success
- Hyundai to unveil concept car in 2014
- Isuzu D-Max pickup unveiled in Bahrain