UK firm to showcase auto diagnostic tool
Dubai, March 2, 2011
UK-based Autologic Diagnostics will showcase its Autologic diagnostic tool at an upcoming automotive aftermarket trade fair in Dubai.
Automechanika Middle East 2011 will run from June 7 to 9 at the Dubai International Exhibition and Conference Centre.
The diagnostic tool, which has been developed specifically for independent specialist garages, giving users the ability to work to the very highest level, features technologically advanced functions which are not available on other aftermarket diagnostic tools, a statement said.
The tool has dealer-level software covering BMW, Land Rover, Jaguar, Mercedes-Benz, Porsche, Volkswagen/Audi Group, Peugeot/Citroen/Renault and Rolls-Royce, the statement added.
“We already have a presence in about 16 countries in the Middle East region, but we aim to enhance this further through the trade exhibition,” said Peter Toland, managing director, Autologic Diagnostics.
“This is a very important market to us and we recently appointed a master distributor to assist with the sales and first line support for all customers in the Mena region. We look forward to participating at Automechanika Middle East which will allow us further access to these markets which offer great growth potential.”
Mahmut Gazi Bilikozen, the senior show manager of Automechanika Middle East, said: “We are happy that more and more international workshop equipment manufacturers are participating at Automechanika to increase their market share in the region.”
“This only goes to show that Automechanika Middle East has stamped its authority as the leading automotive aftermarket exhibition in the wider Middle East,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm