30 auto brands to feature at show
Abu Dhabi, March 19, 2011
Around 300 cars from more than 30 brands will feature will feature at an upcoming motor festival in Abu Dhabi.
Al Hilal Bank, a leading Islamic bank in the UAE, will launch the third edition of its annual Al Hilal Auto Festival taking place from March 24 to 27 at Corniche Road.
The cars will be offered at profit rates starting at 2.49 per cent, a statement said.
Customers with the requisite documents such as bank statements, passport and valid ID will be able own a new car within the day, it added.
Through an open market approach to automobile financing, Al Hilal Bank will offer buyers the convenience of securing services such as vehicle Insurance through its subsidiary, Al Hilal Takaful.
“The auto festival is one of our trademark events showcasing our progressive Islamic banking services. This year we are offering vehicles at an unbeatable financing rate that is sure to attract those who want to make their dream ride come true,” said Mohama Zaqout, EVP, head of personal banking at Al Hilal Bank.
“More than just an automobile show, the festival is a complete entertainment extravaganza that has something in store for visitors of all ages. It reflects Al Hilal Bank’s full commitment to meeting all the needs of its customers in the most efficient, enjoyable and fastest manner possible,” Zaqout added.
The auto festival, which will feature a police parade, car fashion show and a children’s play area, expects to draw around 35,000 guests, the statement said. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June