Volkswagen launches all-new Jetta
Manama, May 25, 2011
Volkswagen Bahrain has launched the new and redesigned Jetta in a ceremony held at the Royal Golf Club, Riffa.
The ceremony was attended by top officials of Volkswagen dealers Behbehani Brothers, customers and media representatives.
'The Jetta is an ideal choice for everyone who desires a German designed, impressively styled saloon that is comfortable, safe and yet affordable,' said Volkswagen Bahrain brand manager Felix Miranda.
'Volkswagen not only redesigned the specifications and appearance but also redesigned the price starting from BD6,990.
'The Jetta sports a 2.0 litre petrol engine, producing 85kW/115 bhp, in addition to a six-speed automatic transmission gearbox.
'With this, Volkswagen has developed affordable innovation in a saloon car, which is high-end, spacious, economical and efficient, and therefore will appeal to a wide audience in Bahrain.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June