Volkswagen launches all-new Jetta
Manama, May 25, 2011
Volkswagen Bahrain has launched the new and redesigned Jetta in a ceremony held at the Royal Golf Club, Riffa.
The ceremony was attended by top officials of Volkswagen dealers Behbehani Brothers, customers and media representatives.
'The Jetta is an ideal choice for everyone who desires a German designed, impressively styled saloon that is comfortable, safe and yet affordable,' said Volkswagen Bahrain brand manager Felix Miranda.
'Volkswagen not only redesigned the specifications and appearance but also redesigned the price starting from BD6,990.
'The Jetta sports a 2.0 litre petrol engine, producing 85kW/115 bhp, in addition to a six-speed automatic transmission gearbox.
'With this, Volkswagen has developed affordable innovation in a saloon car, which is high-end, spacious, economical and efficient, and therefore will appeal to a wide audience in Bahrain.'-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service
- Arabian Auto posts 20pc rise in Nissan sales
- Global premiere for two Maserati models
- New Lexus wins Wheels magazine award
- Batelco to hold annual motor show
- Hyundai to unveil Intrado at Geneva
- Bahrain circuit to honour Schumacher
- Hertz unveils big plans for ME travellers
- F1 stars meet racing fans in Bahrain
- New Audi A3 Sedan launched in Bahrain
- Tata mulls Jaguar Land Rover plant in Saudi
- Nissan to showcase top models at Geneva show
- 51pc Dubai car buyers 'dissatisfied' with price
- Kia on Tour to start next week
- Al-Futtaim supplies hybrids to Cars Taxi
- Arabian Auto named Importer of the Year
- Dubai RTA launches limo booking service
- Bahrain F1 fans to meet favourite drivers