Arabian Automobiles offers new purchase plan
Dubai, June 7, 2011
Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer of Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has launched a new purchase programme offering flexible finance options.
Under the personal contract purchase programme titled Nissan Freedom, customers can settle 50 per cent of the loan amount on the purchased car over three years, and then choose one of four options to deal with the balance amount.
The customer has the choice to keep the car and refinance the outstanding balance or pay the outstanding amount.
Alternatively, the customer can return the car to Arabian Automobiles by meeting the agreed terms and conditions.
Finally, the customer has the choice of trading in the car at the guaranteed buy back price and upgrade to a new Nissan model at the end of the tenure.
“Personal contract purchase programmes have been running successfully in several markets around the world for years,” said Michel Ayat, CEO of Arabian Automobiles.
“After a thorough study of best practices around the world, financing trends in the UAE and the Central Bank rules, we have put together Nissan Freedom which we are confident is the finest finance programme among car dealers in the UAE currently.”
“Arabian Automobiles follows a customer-centric approach in its business and as a result, we work towards providing our valued customers with promotions and finance programmes which suit their budgets and make car purchases a less stressful affair for them,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm
- Dubai RTA, vehicle mortgagers improve service