Arabian Automobiles offers new purchase plan
Dubai, June 7, 2011
Arabian Automobiles, the exclusive dealer of Nissan, Infiniti and Renault in Dubai and the Northern Emirates, has launched a new purchase programme offering flexible finance options.
Under the personal contract purchase programme titled Nissan Freedom, customers can settle 50 per cent of the loan amount on the purchased car over three years, and then choose one of four options to deal with the balance amount.
The customer has the choice to keep the car and refinance the outstanding balance or pay the outstanding amount.
Alternatively, the customer can return the car to Arabian Automobiles by meeting the agreed terms and conditions.
Finally, the customer has the choice of trading in the car at the guaranteed buy back price and upgrade to a new Nissan model at the end of the tenure.
“Personal contract purchase programmes have been running successfully in several markets around the world for years,” said Michel Ayat, CEO of Arabian Automobiles.
“After a thorough study of best practices around the world, financing trends in the UAE and the Central Bank rules, we have put together Nissan Freedom which we are confident is the finest finance programme among car dealers in the UAE currently.”
“Arabian Automobiles follows a customer-centric approach in its business and as a result, we work towards providing our valued customers with promotions and finance programmes which suit their budgets and make car purchases a less stressful affair for them,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June