Emirates NBD in Arabian Auto tieup
Dubai, June 18, 2011
Emirates NBD, a leading bank in the UAE, said it has signed a strategic strategic partnership with Arabian Automobiles, the sole distributor of Nissan cars in Dubai and the Northern Emirates.
The new agreement will enable customers of new Nissan passenger vehicles to upgrade their cars once every three years through the new guaranteed ‘buy-back’ programme, ‘Nissan Freedom,’ said a statement from Emirates NBD.
In addition, customers availing of an Emirates NBD auto loan will pay lower monthly installments towards their new purchase, it added.
Vehicle buy-back under ‘Nissan Freedom’ is guaranteed by the dealer at the end of the three year term. Customers have the flexibility to upgrade, hand back or continue with the vehicle loan based upon their individual need.
"Emirates NBD offers innovative solutions with strategic partners in order to better serve our customers," said Abdulelah Al Kindy, general manager - Retail Banking, Emirates NBD.
"This new agreement with one of the longest-established automobile distributors in the country will make purchasing a new Nissan vehicle more attractive than ever before. We are delighted to enter into this partnership and look forward to a long-lasting and rewarding relationship."
Felix Welch, director sales & marketing Arabian Automobiles, said, "With help of Emirates NBD we have been able to make our latest Nissan Freedom finance product both highly appealing and flexible for our customers who are looking for an alternative to traditional bank finance."-TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- 303 deaths linked to recalled GM cars: Watchdog
- Rising luxury car sales drives tuning industry
- Global debut for Audi RS 5 model
- New taxi laws to curb accidents in Abu Dhabi
- Traffic chaos fear in Bahrain
- Toyota remains ‘world’s most valuable car brand’
- Yas Marina Circuit appoints new CEO
- Mercedes-Benz event shows off SUV range
- Qatar Rail backs Gulf Traffic Week
- Citibank in Bahrain F1 tickets offer
- New Renault Safrane arrives in Saudi
- Bentley announces key regional postings
- Jordan dealer launches Jaguar promotion
- New Maserati Ghibli launched in Bahrain
- BMW unveils mobile site, iDrive in Arabic
- Toyota holds body and paint contest in Bahrain
- 330 tonnes of specialist racing cargo for Bahrain
- Automatic licence holders 'can't drive manual cars in Qatar'
- Jaguar Land Rover wins advertising award
- Rolls-Royce to buy key Daimler stake
- Nissan develops ‘smart rearview mirror’
- Dubai Taxi to offer Wi-Fi Internet in cabs
- Infiniti unveils new engine for Q50 Eau Rouge
- Bentley to debut Continental GT Speed at Geneva
- 17 die on Saudi roads daily
- Gargash to build showrooms for China automaker
- Jaguar to launch new sports sedan
- Jaguar Land Rover launches pre-owned programme
- Nissan Patrol sales hit top gear in Jan
- Al-Futtaim wins control of Kenya motor firm