Kia to unveil 4-door sports sedan concept
Dubai, August 23, 2011
South Korean automaker Kia Motors will unveils its rear-wheel drive four-door sports sedan concept at the upcoming International Motor Show in Frankfurt.
“No matter from which perspective you look at it – this concept car is roaring with energy and ready for take-off,” said Peter Schreyer, Kia Motors chief design officer.
“I believe the car is a strong statement from Kia: we are ready to fast forward to an all new chapter,” he added.
Visitors to the Kia stand will also see the world premiere of the all-new three-door Rio and a refresh of the Kia Soul.
The 64th edition of the Frankfurt motor show will run from September 15 to 25. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Aston Martin rolls out new Vanquish Volante
- Abu Dhabi group buys key stake in British F1 team
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha