Jaguar concept to debut at Frankfurt fair
Doha, August 25, 2011
The Jaguar C-X16 production concept, a precursor to future Jaguar sports cars, will make its global debut at the Frankfurt Motor Show on September 13.
Designed by the same team that produced the Jaguar XJ, XF and XK – headed by Jaguar director of design Ian Callum – the C-X16 concept will aim to set new class benchmarks in design, vehicle dynamics and technology.
“Great Jaguars have always been beautiful, innovative and have looked firmly to the future,” said Callum.
“The finished C-X16 concept has the potential to do these things while retaining the ability to surprise, to excite and invigorate,” he added.
Adrian Hallmark, global brand director, Jaguar Cars, said: “Jaguar has set in place bold, ambitious plans for the future. This production concept demonstrates the depth of design and engineering ability we have within Jaguar to make these plans come to life – I look forward to sharing this latest, exciting step at the Frankfurt Motor Show.” – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Volkswagen’s new Golf GTI launched in ME
- Nissan ME posts 26pc sales growth in FY2012
- Oman 'must adopt smart road technologies'
- BMW launches the new Z4 in Mideast
- Mannai opens Chevrolet centre in Istanbul
- Aston Martin marks centenary in style
- Dubai Autodrome appoints new GM
- Najd Rent-a-Car buys 50 new luxury cars
- New Mercedes-Benz E-Class launched in Kuwait
- Dubai RTA services to go online in June