Hertz UAE launches holiday promotion
Dubai, December 7, 2011
Hertz UAE is now offering reductions of up to 15 per cent on its rent-a-car rates and double bonus air travel points with selected airlines for visitors to the Emirates when they book a Hertz UAE rent-a-car.
The airlines include Emirates Airlines, Etihad Airways, Qatar Airways, Lufthansa and Air France.
Reservations can be booked directly from hertz.com using CDP 754898 and PC 165874, a statement said.
The offer ends on January 15 and applies to all car groups for rentals of up to 20 days in duration.
“December is a fantastic time to visit the UAE because the temperatures are ideal and Abu Dhabi and Dubai are both buzzing with great events,” said Nigel Johnson, managing director, Hertz UAE. “Our reduced prices and bonus air travel points will help travellers enjoy their stay just that little bit more and help save them some money ahead of the festive season.”
Part of the Al-Futtaim Group, Hertz UAE has expanded its network to 15 locations across the Emirates by opening an exclusive service desk at Abu Dhabi International Airport, a new branch at Etihad Plaza and a branch in Al Ain. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran