Kia launches new Rio in Sharjah
Sharjah, January 17, 2012
South Korean automaker Kia Motors has launched the fourth generation Kia Rio in Sharjah through Al Majid Motors, its sole distributor in the UAE.
Sales have been tremendous since the birth of the Rio, and demand is high for the latest model that is bolder than ever, a statement said.
The new model offers lower CO2 emissions making the model more environmentally friendly than ever, it added.
“We’ve seen impressive sales figures that have put Kia Rio at the top of the B-segment in the past, and the new model - with its fresh look, impressive environmental credentials and sporty feel - is set to dominate these numbers with its truly global appeal,” said Mohammed Khader, president, Al Majid Motors - Kia. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- Toyota Corolla 2014 launched in Bahrain
- 100 global firms for Gulf traffic expo
- Toyota Corolla launched in the UAE
- Audi to develop new compact SUV
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest