Latest Jaguar, Land Rover to go on show
Doha, January 19, 2012
Alfardan Premier Motors, the exclusive dealer for Land Rover and Jaguar in Qatar, will showcase the full 2012 Jaguar, Land Rover and Range Rover range at an upcoming motor show in Doha.
The second international edition of the Qatar Motor Show will run from January 25 to 28 at the Doha Exhibitions Center.
In addition to the full JLR line up (the Jaguar XF, XK and Jaguar XJ as well as the Land Rover LR4 and LR2, Range Rover and Range Rover Sport), the newest addition to the Range Rover family, the Range Rover Evoque and Jaguar’s fastest production car yet, the XKR-S will also be featured.
Since its launch in September last year, the Range Rover Evoque has received wide spread applause from the automotive industry, earning over 55 awards worldwide including BBC Top Gear’s much coveted Car of the Year.
First unveiled at the Frankfurt Motorshow last year, the Jaguar XKR-S is capable of reaching speeds of up to 300 km/hr with an acceleration rate of 0-100km/hr in 4.4 seconds.
Rabih Ataya, general manager of Alfardan Premier Motors, said: “We’re looking forward to showcasing the 2012 Jaguar Land Rover range at the Qatar Motorshow. This is JLR’s strongest line-up yet and I’m excited to see the reaction of Qatar’s automotive fans when they interact with the vehicles first hand.”
“The Range Rover Evoque has received a fantastic reaction from our customers and this is a great opportunity to see firsthand why this vehicle has gained over 55 international accolades so far,” he added. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- UAE cars in new Guinness record bid
- Chevrolet Silverado wins top award
- Drive Dubai to open 2 new branches
- Hertz opens branch at Dubai World Central
- Motor Show boost for automotive industry
- Bahrain technician wins GCC skills contest
- Bahrain tests lighting for F1 night race
- French carmakers race to reclaim Iran
- Bosch plans 110 car service centres in GCC
- 40 GM technicians battle for top honours