Honda dealers discuss ME operations
Manama, February 8, 2012
Honda Motor Company said its dealers from across the Middle East region are concluding their 'service direct link' meeting in Bahrain today.
The two-day meeting, hosted by Honda's Bahrain dealers National Motor Company (NMC), discussed the car giant's achievements in 2011 and planned activities between the region's service teams for this year.
NMC senior manager and customer service operations head Xavier Stephen said the meeting also gave them an opportunity to discuss their concerns and also share best practices in the region.
He said Bahrain was selected for the meeting to give dealers an opportunity to visit the NMC's new state-of-the-art service centre at Sehla, billed as one of the best in the world.
Honda Motor Company Middle East senior general manager Hisashi Kusumi was also present on the occasion.-TradeArabia News Service
Tags: honda motor |
More Motoring Stories
- Tyre safety awareness campaign held
- Nissan tops 2013 green brand list
- Qatar Holding sells 10pc stake in Porsche
- Harley-Davidson rolls out 'Breakout'
- Abu Dhabi revs up for major British GP sell
- McLaren, Xbox offer 'ride of a lifetime'
- Arabian Auto offers custom Nissan plan
- Mazda opens new showroom in Doha
- Land Cruiser sales up 15pc in GCC
- UAE new car sales set to top pre-crisis peak