Al Majid launches ‘Kia on Tour’ promotion
Dubai, March 6, 2012
Al Majid Motors, the sole distributor for Kia Motors in the UAE, has launched its ‘Kia on Tour’ 2012 programme, in which people who take a car for a test drive will enter a raffle draw to win a trip to Ukraine and watch the final Euro match.
The company said the raffle will also include other valuable prizes.
The event which already took place at Dubai Festival City, will hit Bawadi Mall in Al Ain on March 9, Al Qasba in Sharjah on March 16, Ibn Batutta Mall in Dubai on March 30, Manar Mall in Ras Al Khaimah on April 6 and Al Raha Mall in Abu Ahabi on April 13.
The highlight of the tour will be the opportunity to test drive from the extensive range of Kia automobiles, each model offering something unique to each type of consumer, a statement from Al Majid said.
“Each year we continue to make things bigger and better to reflect the exciting Kia range. These tours are vital to keeping the momentum strong surrounding Kia innovation,” said Mohammed Khader, president, Al Majid Motors. – TradeArabia News Service
More Motoring Stories
- F1 clinches Mideast TV rights deal
- Daimler gets Aston Martin stake in engine supply deal
- Hyundai Elantra sales jump 90pc in UAE
- Jeddah gears up for Saudi motor show
- ALJ plans big car assembly plant in Saudi
- Infiniti launches new models in Lebanon
- UAE Dial-A-Battery services in big demand
- Honda recalls Acura sedans over loose bolts
- Lincoln MKZ makes Bahrain debut
- Monster trucks drive motor show success